WCS Parent Teacher Fellowship’s (PTF) purpose is to support the Christian educational needs of our students by promoting fellowship across our school community and raising financial support for classroom needs. PTF provides unique and creative ways for students and parents to honor, raise financial support, and encourage the remarkable group of teachers and staff at WCS. On behalf of the entire PTF organization, we look forward to serving our great school with you!
- Examples of PTF impact:
- Classroom supply money to each teacher, teacher planning calendars, birthday gift cards, and teacher training support.
- Graduation money for Pre-K and Kindergarten classes.
- Meals and gift cards for teachers during Teacher Appreciation Week in May.
- Larger projects such as SMART boards in classrooms, playground equipment, middle school Chromebooks, and STEM program materials.
- PTF Events and Activities:
- Back To School night fun -- August
- Chili Cookoff -- Fall
- Walk-a-thon -- Spring
- T-shirt sales -- On-going
- “Fun”-raising Restaurant Nights -- Monthly
- Homeroom Parent Coordination -- On-going
- Teacher Appreciation Activities -- On-going
- Fundraising -- On-going (Box Tops, Amazon Smile, etc.)
PTF invites all Pre-K-12th grade parents to join us! We meet the first Monday of each month from 6-7PM in the Oasis Room near the large gym.
Contact Us: [email protected]